Third Eye Realm

We are a group of gifted individuals coming together as one seeking to establish relationships with parents, their children and others who have experienced, have questions or seek knowledge of the paranormal.

Missing You Dusk

Mystical_Lady
    Admin

Missing You Dusk

Post by Mystical_Lady on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Many of you don't know dusk. But several of us have a neverending bond with him.. To know him is to love him. Dusk and I shared many journeys together and both looked forward to the one we would share of healing. For us that knows him just can't believe nor accept he walked away from the site we built together. He loved this site and put himself in it. He wouldnt walk away from us, i just don't believe that. He had trouble accepting certain things his path held, but he enjoyed every bit of the journey even the frustration. His mind held many secrets and his heart followed but with reluctance.. I hope someone knows something of him. But until then I ask those that knows him and those that dont to please keep eyes open as well as send healing and prayers
    Kryptik Angel

Reply by Michelle

Post by Kryptik Angel on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Dusk, you are greatly missed. I hope we hear something soon. Just a message that you're ok is all we need
    Kryptik Angel

Reply by Kara

Post by Kryptik Angel on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:40 pm

yes dusk we all missed you very much do hurry back and give us a message
    Kryptik Angel

Reply by LutaWolf

Post by Kryptik Angel on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:43 pm

I will never give up on you... I love you always!

Sponsored content

Re: Missing You Dusk

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:51 am