Third Eye Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Third Eye Realm

We are a group of gifted individuals coming together as one seeking to establish relationships with parents, their children and others who have experienced, have questions or seek knowledge of the paranormal.

2 posters

Ever feel your guide touching you?

Vernadead
    Vernadead

Ever feel your guide touching you? Empty Ever feel your guide touching you?

Post by Vernadead Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Well the title asks it all.

I was told that mine would touch me on my shoulders and neck where i held the most tension by a medium.

Today i witnessed, and understood it to be true. I was doing work in class leaning over my paper (I have poor eyesight) and i could feel her on my neck.

Other times when my neck and shoulders arent available she would touch me on my arms to assure me she is here and listening to me.
    Kryptik Angel
    Kryptik Angel

Ever feel your guide touching you? Empty Re: Ever feel your guide touching you?

Post by Kryptik Angel Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:36 pm

They say when you get the chills when your talking to someone or thinking of someone thats your spirits close to you. Some touch you in different places like neck, face, legs, shoulders and arms. And the chills or touch is a confirmation of what you are saying is to be right or true.