Third Eye Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Third Eye Realm

We are a group of gifted individuals coming together as one seeking to establish relationships with parents, their children and others who have experienced, have questions or seek knowledge of the paranormal.

2 posters

LutaWolf's Bio

Kryptik Angel
    Kryptik Angel

LutaWolf's Bio Empty LutaWolf's Bio

Post by Kryptik Angel Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:50 pm

I was born gifted into a gifted family. I've been gifted all my life although my main gifts when I was younger were mediumship and empath. Since then I've gained other gifts and unfortunately I've lost a few as well. My other gifts include Schroll Reading: this is where I walk to the otherside and read contracts that where made by ppl before they were born, this does include past lives. My mediumship is not so good these days because I can hear ghost fine but spirits I just see and play alot of charades with. I do commune with Spirit Guides and The Devine and sometimes the pictures are clear msg sometimes not so I like to use my Goddess Cards when I do this one.... Hope to read for you soon hugs
    Vernadead
    Vernadead

LutaWolf's Bio Empty Re: LutaWolf's Bio

Post by Vernadead Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:24 am

Well luta whenever your not busy or tired, etc
    I would like a scroll reading...if those take too long I would like to know more about my spiritual self. Which masters or angels i serve under, why i am here alive and in the proccess.
    As well as what careers i should go in, when i will "settle down" etc.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 am