Third Eye Realm

We are a group of gifted individuals coming together as one seeking to establish relationships with parents, their children and others who have experienced, have questions or seek knowledge of the paranormal.

LutaWolf's Bio

Kryptik Angel

LutaWolf's Bio

Post by Kryptik Angel on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:50 pm

I was born gifted into a gifted family. I've been gifted all my life although my main gifts when I was younger were mediumship and empath. Since then I've gained other gifts and unfortunately I've lost a few as well. My other gifts include Schroll Reading: this is where I walk to the otherside and read contracts that where made by ppl before they were born, this does include past lives. My mediumship is not so good these days because I can hear ghost fine but spirits I just see and play alot of charades with. I do commune with Spirit Guides and The Devine and sometimes the pictures are clear msg sometimes not so I like to use my Goddess Cards when I do this one.... Hope to read for you soon hugs
    Vernadead

Re: LutaWolf's Bio

Post by Vernadead on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:24 am

Well luta whenever your not busy or tired, etc
    I would like a scroll reading...if those take too long I would like to know more about my spiritual self. Which masters or angels i serve under, why i am here alive and in the proccess.
    As well as what careers i should go in, when i will "settle down" etc.

Current date/time is Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:52 am