Third Eye Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Third Eye Realm

We are a group of gifted individuals coming together as one seeking to establish relationships with parents, their children and others who have experienced, have questions or seek knowledge of the paranormal.

My birthday and the story behind it....

Siolli
    Siolli

My birthday and the story behind it.... Empty My birthday and the story behind it....

Post by Siolli Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:40 am

My Birthday is Aug. 27,1989 and im now 20 yrs old.
    When i was born about 5 minutes after i FLatlined and was gone for 1 min.
    When i was one i saw a darkfigure that use to scare me n my room by hoverin over my crattle.
    when i was 3 i told my mom i saw a man sittin in our front yard with red eyes and a black jacket and pants with a bad bleedin head...When i was 4 I met sarah for the first time and after 2 yrs baby jedidiah who has now moved on shoewed up... When i turned 6 my dad foundout that i had been hiding my pyro ability cause i was scared of it and scared of makin mom angry cause she thought it had passed me up. At my furst day of elementary i got called a freak and burnt the sittin rug in class at a boys feet who had been the one to pick on me... When i was 7 i meet friends who were a little like me but different than me 2. At age 8 i was settin fires and throwing things to no avail i couldnt stop i had no control.... At age 8 1/2 i burn my brothers hand and my sisters room to flames. Of corse my brother retaliated with his Telekenese by killing my bird larry, who was a cockatoo.
    My life just keep gettin more and more out of wack and i felt so alone all that time.
    My family is highly special...i have both my mother and fathers abilities with a few of my own... Im a freak and im Proud i aint gonna stop bein me until i die and maybe then my kids will take on after me and live the way i am...cause i will always be what i am and no one tells me not to be...
    Take it from someone who knows LIFE it aint over rated and it aint that bad as long as u have fun and life it to the fullest. So remember life for today and look forward to tommorow (Non Kunonyesan)~blood + show...lol
    well
    cya
    siolli

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 pm